European pencil tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

I need a set of European Pencil Tubes, these are not the same as the tubes for the pen. I can't find them for sale at Woodcraft or CSUSA. I only need one set, let me know if you have any extra, happy to pay for tubes and shipping. I have a kit that I got but missing tubes.

I also need an aero tube, 2 full size gent tube sets and a Gatsby click tube, just in case anyone that has the euro pencil has any of these as well I'll buy them too. :biggrin:

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Thanks Karl!
Looks like theirs is a slightly different version, the tube lengths are different than the CSUSA and WC version. The tubes I need are 2.17" and 2.33" long.

southernclay

Well I've kept on looking and can't seem to find any supplier for them....so bump:biggrin:

These are 11/32" tubes that are 2.17 and 2.33" long.

Let me know if you have longer 11/32" tubes I can always cut them shorter. Just hate for a kit to go to waste:bulgy-eyes:

Mr Vic

Warren shoot me a PM to remind me to check my stash. It's trying to snow out and I'm battling a nasty cold so I'll wait to check this weekend. Can't believe it was in the 70s earlier in the week and will be again by Monday. 27 deg. out right now

southernclay

Dang Vic, get to feeling better no rush. I don't have any major use for this so if you or any others have the tubes and would use it I'd be happy to send it your way as well. I'll shoot you a PM now.
Thanks!

Top Bottom