Dymond Wood Dowels

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenessl

I have several 5/8" X 48" dymondwood dowels I would like to sell.
This is the dymond wood that Rutland Plywood sells on their website.
I am asking $12 for each dowel plus actual shipping charges.

Ken

5 sticks of charcoal silvertone
5 sticks of american oak
5 sticks of rio grande applewood
5 sticks of field & stream
5 sticks of camo
5 sticks of timberland

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Andrew_K99

I must be looking at the wrong stuff. I saw 5/8 diamondwood dowels for 6.38 each 10 rod min order.
I also saw this in the brochure:
9) Orders less than $500 require an additional $100 handling charge.

Assuming the OP only bought the 30 he has for sale then he would have spent (30x$6.61)+$100=$298.30 or $9.94 per dowel. This excludes taxes and shipping costs.

That said, you'll get 9 5.25" blanks from each dowel, $1.08 each, much cheaper then anywhere else I have seen.

Last edited:

corian king

I am also interested in these but I would like to see pics so I know what I am buying.I tried to look at the website but that didn't help.Would you be kin enough to post pics and then send me a PM or just PM me the pics.
Thanks!

Kenessl

I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this link. I checked the posting once a day for about a week and a half. I didn't have any lookers, so I just ignored it.
To answer some questions. Yes, I can cut the dowels in half or shorter lengths to make it easier to ship. Rutland has a minimum of 10 panels worth of dowels when you order from them (one panel of dymondwood = 17 dowels, one order = 170 dowels) plus shipping.

I just uploaded some pictures in the member galery if anyone would like to see what the dymondwood looks like after turning and polishing.

Ken

Kenessl

Hand Iron.jpg

stelitto.jpg

ripper.jpg

Top Bottom