Trade Dogwood blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KLJ

I have some spalted that I have cut that is pretty but yet still solid and not needing stablized. I turned a vase out of it but have not a pen yet. I gave some away in the last two piths. I also have about 7 feet of trunk that was cut down about year and half ago. Also cut one down last week and saved the bottom 4 feet of trunk. Let me know if you are interested. It would be monday before I could get some blanks cut and show pictures. What do you have to trade ?

dpstudios

I have some antique(18th century) French oak, chestnut, and walnut blanks that I would part with for Dogwood. Will post pictures once I get home.

KLJ

I would be interested. The one I took down last week was still living so it is green. The older that I have not cut I will cut monday. I don't know what it looks like. I can get a picture of the vase and the piece it came out of that the blanks would be cut from posted in a little while. My wife does this for me. So I will try a pen for a contest while she takes pictures.

dpstudios

Sounds good. Here are a pics of the wood I am offering in trade.
From left to right (top to bottom?) chestnut, walnut, oak.
I do a market a couple of times a month that has pet/dog themed events, so I bought some PSI dog kits (Ed was out of stock) and need dogwood for the barrels.

Attachments

• trade blanks.jpg
    trade blanks.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 161
Top Bottom