Does anyone ever do a pen swap on here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

They do a PITH (pen in the hat). I have never participated but I am sure someone will fill you in on it.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
They are held when someone volunteers to run one. The last one was in June. Anyone want to step up? Sign ups would need to be done by the end of October and the pens should be delivered by Dec, early. You could have a theme or not.

Brian G

I thought that getting to run a PITH was CREID's prize for having the most views on his self-serving promotion of his Summer Extravaganza Contest. :confused:

That's the plan. I've been reading up on some of the older ones to get some ideas. I'll more than likely post it Saturday and get things up and running. I'll certainly welcome any ideas to add to it. If you have some thoughts, don't hesitate to let me know.

Last edited:

Loucurr

Yes thanks a lot I am in his 2017 LLWW pen swap just thought it would be a good idea in here to just let me know if u want to do one hopco and I'll help out anyway I can

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Cody, are you going to post a video of your pen production for the LLWW pen swap? I did it last year and I am in again this year. It's a lot of fun but he didn't make the video a requirement this year. It was neat seeing all the videos of people receiving their pens.

Lou

Top Bottom