Does anybody make waterslide decals?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello All,

I'm looking for some waterslide decals of the grey crowned crane from the Uganda flag. I want to surprise a member from B&B who has led teams to work in remote regions of Uganda. I'm going to make a shaving brush with the six stripes of the flag and would really like to go all in with the crane in the middle. I need it to be 5/16" diameter, just the white circle with the crane, to apply over the turned brush, which I will then recast in clear acrylic and turn to shape again, or maybe coat with CA, not sure yet. I need two decals plus extras in case I make a mistake or three. I'll pay for them, trade pen blanks or kits - although my supplies are somewhat limited, cast some blanks in the colors you choose, wash your car, etc.

Thanks,
Jay

Here's the image:

View in Gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BeeAMaker

I'll be doing my own soon, I would offer, but since I haven't really done one yet - I can't say how they would turn out. lol

And you don't print your own decals why? Lots of information on how its done. Just wondering.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Quite honestly, because I'm stuck in the dark ages without a color printer. I knew it would catch up with me one day... With all the casting I do there's really no excuse yet here I am asking.

its_virgil

You might go to the Labels, Decals and Watch Parts group on Facebook. Join and ask there. May get some help.
Do a good turn daily!
'Don

And you don't print your own decals why? Lots of information on how its done. Just wondering.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Quite honestly, because I'm stuck in the dark ages without a color printer. I knew it would catch up with me one day... With all the casting I do there's really no excuse yet here I am asking.

Marmotjr

The cost of the materials to make the decals is about the same as a decent printer. I make decals for my RC boats on a cheap deskjet all the time.

Top Bottom