Design a LOGO help wanted

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

I am reaching out to someone that has the ability to refine and enhance a design for a custom logo that I plan on using with some of the work that I create. Ideally the design has to be in a format that will allow for LASER ENGRAVING on wood perhaps using an Epilog laser or similar. What file format would work best so that the engraver can understand and execute?

If you have design experience or would like a design challenge, please respond here or reach me by email if you want to maintain your privacy. I will gladly compensate you for your talents and look forward to working with someone that has these abilities. Have attached a few sketches so that you get an idea as to what I am trying to achieve. Even if you can't design but would like to offer some input, I welcome your comments and ideas to get me started.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• _0329103509_001.pdf
    152.2 KB · Views: 205
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Peter
I have a lot of laser engraving done on wood and am pretty sure my guy uses a real high end Epilog engraver. I always give him my artwork in JPEG format. If it's something I've done in something else such as MSWord, I convert it to JPEG and send him the file. He sizes it according to my plan and it always comes out great. It all depends on what programs the engraver is running. I've used a mechanical CNC engraver before and it doesn't hold a candle to the laser for clarity or precise detail, especially on small items like pens. If you do work on larger rounded items, the further the design wraps around the item, the more distortion you'll get if the engraver is not a rotating head device.
Good luck
Bob

Jontello

I would love to help you out. I am a graphic designer and artist. I can send you some samples of my work if you need. Pm me what you need and we can start working on things

Top Bottom