Delta mini-lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MDWine

Someone in Alexandria (I think) contacted me about a big lathe we were giving away. Unfortunately, that lathe had been spoken for. They wanted to use the lathe for a kind of school? turner classes ?

anyway... If that same person would contact me again, I may be able to help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MDWine

Lathe now available...

This is actually a MIDI lathe, complete with extension. I'd like to see the lathe go to someone that is a 'newish' turner using a less than optimum lathe currently. I can even set you up with some kits and wood. The lathe will take just a little elbow grease, the beds have a little surface rust. They should clean up very nicely with minimum effort.

All you have to do is meet me in Manassas (Virginia) and pick it up (eves or weekend). I also have a 'new in box' extension for the bed as well. My back is in terrible shape, so this is all on you! (It is not that heavy, just a bit awkward.)

PM me and I will give you details.

edicehouse

This is actually a MIDI lathe, complete with extension. I'd like to see the lathe go to someone that is a 'newish' turner using a less than optimum lathe currently. I can even set you up with some kits and wood. The lathe will take just a little elbow grease, the beds have a little surface rust. They should clean up very nicely with minimum effort.

All you have to do is meet me in Manassas (Virginia) and pick it up (eves or weekend). I also have a 'new in box' extension for the bed as well. My back is in terrible shape, so this is all on you! (It is not that heavy, just a bit awkward.)

PM me and I will give you details.

I'll be there... LOL just kidding.

edicehouse

Interestingly enough, a fellow from N.C. wants it, so he takes your prize for distance travelled! Hope your machine is holding up well.

Yes it is, but I have noticed I need to unplug it after use, it humms if I don't for some weird reason.

Plus with it being a tank, I think it would hold up to a grenade.

Top Bottom