Curly maple thins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

I live where much of the figured maple cut for the thousand dollar guitars is cut so I was able to get lots of this highly figured cut offs. I cut these down to 1/2 to 5/8 thick and from 1 to 6 inches wide. I had these thins for over seven years so time to get used so I filled two flat rate boxes with these cut offs for anyone who could use it for scroll saw work, inartsia, or segmented blanks. Shipping is $17 bucks. I have thick pieces also about 3/4 thick not quite as figured and with a slight bow in the boards if interested also. Would also trade for some quartersawn sycamore knife blanks if anyone has some. The pictures were taken with my phone so they are not great and also because the boards are not sanded. All the board will have nice figure add a little dye and the figure really pops.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender[2].jpg
    FullSizeRender[2].jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 110
  • FullSizeRender[3].jpg
    FullSizeRender[3].jpg
    104 KB · Views: 85
  • FullSizeRender[4] (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender[4] (2).jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 100
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

Isaac, I would be interested in the other box, if it's still available - I could definitely make use of it. Thanks for the gift offer! Just let me know where to send the money for the shipping, if it's still available. Thanks!

Timbo

If your still interested in trading for quarter sawn Sycamore let me know. I'm interested in the higher figured thins, but they must be at least 2" wide.

Sprung

Isaac - I received my box today. Thank you for your generosity! Very nice and useful pieces that I'm looking forward to putting to use.

isaacrapelje

Sorry guys looks like I might only have one box left depending on how much I need for a project. I do have some thicker boards with quilt figure which is more rare than the curly for sale.

Top Bottom