Crisler Center Fab Five Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

I have a some maple flooring from U of M's Crisler Center basketball floor- home of the fab five and lot's of NCAA basketball! There is a lot of plain maple, limited birds eye and curly maple in the floor. If you are interested let me know - most 1x1x5-6 inches - can be longer if you want. I'm thinking $3.00 per blank plus shipping. The BE and CM is not real heavy patterned but makes really nice pens!
CLOSED FOR NOW 1/22/14 - ALL ORDERS RECEIVED AS OF 1/22/14 WILL BE FILLED THIS WEEKEND.

I tried to post a picture but can't seem to get it to work!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

No - the school won't authorize the use of Name etc but a friend owns the flooring company that put in this floor in originally and also replaced it. The school kept several pieces that they had made into plaques etc for key donors etc.

elkhorn

Keith, I'll take 5 of them (1 x 1 x 6) with the birdseye or curly maple. Please send me a PM with the total including shipping.

Thank you,

John

Argo13

Keith,

I take 5 of the pen blanks. Can you make them a combination of Birdseye and Curly if possible. My boss's daughter goes to UM and they are all big fans. PM me the total.

Hopefully the blanks won't burst into flames when they enter this Buckeye home. :)

Jason

socdad

Keith

I would like 2 each of the birds eye &curly maple blanks, if still available, PM with payment details
Thanks

Jeff

Top Bottom