Completely Free!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

That's right. For a limited time (next 2 and half days) you can cast up to 8 fully featured votes in the Kitless Contest Poll for absolutely free. These aren't stripped down voting rights. It's the real deal. And, No hidden charges, No hidden fees plus free shipping. Just click on the link to get your free votes.

I Want My Free Votes Now!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

They let you try it for free?

It must be good!

Not only can you try it, you get to keep it. Those votes are yours forever!!! You can't find deals like that in any slimline contest.

Often, things are only worth what you pay for them (like Dereks contests!! :wink:), but in this case they are worth much much more. Like maybe 100 times what you are paying for it (plus something to get above zero :confused:).

The response to this offer has been spectacular. Don't miss out. Based on the average user rating, it's way better than "good".

Ed

Ed McDonnell

ironman123

Saw that Title and said oh boy Ed is giving away his ornamental lathe.

I got lots of oohs and ahs at SWAT with folks seeing that pen. I never lied, I always said ytou made it.

Thanks Ed

CREID

There has to be a catch (no pun intended), there is always a catch (there is that pun again).
Curt

Ed McDonnell

Saw that Title and said oh boy Ed is giving away his ornamental lathe.

I got lots of oohs and ahs at SWAT with folks seeing that pen. I never lied, I always said ytou made it.

Thanks Ed

Hi Ray - I put my heart and soul into building that ornamental lathe. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be buried with it.

Glad you are still liking the pen.

Ed

Ed McDonnell

There has to be a catch (no pun intended), there is always a catch (there is that pun again).
Curt

I guess the one big catch is that if you want to look at pictures of dogs you have to go to that other contest. There are no dogs in the kitless contest. Maybe this video will make up for the lack of dogs in the kitless contest.

Yikes

Ed

CREID

Curt

I guess the one big catch is that if you want to look at pictures of dogs you have to go to that other contest. There are no dogs in the kitless contest. Maybe this video will make up for the lack of dogs in the kitless contest.

Yikes

Ed
What about goats, oh wait that was another contest.:laugh:
Curt

Top Bottom