Click pen wanted

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Does anyone know of a click pen that uses a sierra diameter (.40" ish ID) tube, length of 2.2" or less?

Maybe one from Smitty??

I am posting on this forum so you can answer if you have (or know of) a pen that will work for a friend who needs about a dozen of them.

Thanks for any ideas!!!

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Does anyone know of a click pen that uses a sierra diameter (.40" ish ID) tube, length of 2.2" or less?

Maybe one from Smitty??

I am posting on this forum so you can answer if you have (or know of) a pen that will work for a friend who needs about a dozen of them.

Thanks for any ideas!!!

Ed
Le Roi Elegant Clicks have the typical 27/64th (that is .422 in. a little bigger than the .40 that you mentioned} tube diameter and the Tube length is right in the ballpark of 2.2 inches probably a tad less. Finished length is about the same as typical sierra style pens.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for the answers!!

Like many projects, we needed to solve it "yesterday", so I found a pen for him at a competitor and he ordered enough for his project.

The funny thing is this was the same day I was told I was not responsive, by someone who posted on IAP. (We try--we won't always succeed)

Top Bottom