Cleaning out the shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave S

I have a LOT of pen turning stuff. I'll be posting it as time permits. For tonight:
Smitty penworks Cigar's, sold in packages of 10.
Titanium Gold, $50.00 shipped, I have 5 packages of these SOLD
Chrome, $47.00 shipped, I have 4 packages of these
Cocobolo blanks, just over 3/4" square x 5 1/4, box of 20 shipped $20.00, I have 6 of these.SOLD
22K Emperor, no tubes (has tubes with some IPE glued on them) $45.00 shipped, only 1 SOLD
I have a whole lot of "stuff" that I'll be posting soon, about 1000 quality pen blanks. Around 200 stopper blanks, lot of diamond wood. and will be selling about 500 kits.
Dave

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glenspens

I will take 2 of Cocobolo blanks and 1 Smitty penworks Cigar's in Titanium Gold. if you can ship before or by monday moving and need to have them at this address before i go. plz send pay pal info

Last edited:

Dave S

Pay Pal info

For some reason I can't reply, it tells me "it's forbidden to access this site on this server. I guess it's OK to post my info here, if no please delete this.
dschmittou5@gmail.com I will ship today to anyone that has made payment by 3:00 P.M.
Dave

Dave S

Every thing shipped today, I got everyone's payment. Are the chrome Cigars priced too high, how about $44.00 shipped?. Some one make me a offer on the Emperor.
Dave

ChiTown56

Shipped items

Wow! Dave just notified me that he already shipped my pens, and we just cut the deal the other day! What a GREAT guy he is to deal with. Now I just can't wait to get my pen's, so hopefully I can order some more :)

ChiTown56

Rec'd my order Already

This Dave is a Great guy! He shipped my order, "johnny on the spot" and I rec'd some very good merchandise! Thanks Dave, if you find more Fountain pens please let me know!!

Top Bottom