Christmas - Passing it forward.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Gift for new Turners!

I was lucky enough to receive a pasta machine from Jeff so I can for attempt to make Polymer Clay blanks. He also included some goodies. Well, this being the season for giving, I thought I'd pass it forward a little. I'll add some kits and blanks to the kits Jeff sent, and give 2 small flat rate boxes of some kits and blanks. Enough for 4 pens per box. All I'm asking is that you pay the shipping. So the 1st two people that respond to this thread and are willing to pay $6 for shipping will get the :present: boxes.

Here's what's inside.

1 Bullet pen kit
1 Sierra style kit
2 slim line kits

And enough blanks to make the pens (probably more).

The only rule is that these boxes are for new turners. So if you have been turning for less than 6 months feel free to respond. Please don't respond if you've been turning longer. Although this is done by the honor system, be honest. Santa will be watching. :wink:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

Oh yeah!......Jan..oops, just read the rest! I am OUT! Nice of you to pay it forward Bob. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Last edited:

wyone

I have been turning for about 5 months, but I have received several gifts from others, so I should pass on this.

I do think it is a gracious thing to do and I know the generosity of some of the awesome people on here has helped me a lot to become a better turner.

Merry Christmas, and I hope you are rewarded multi fold for your gifts.

:)

2ndFloor

I'd be interested as well, if any left. I picked up my lathe in October and have turned 2-3 pens. Would like to continue to develop the skill and this could help.

Thanks in advance

Steve

BSea

I just wanted to say the boxes are at the Post Office. And Thanks Loyd!

I should also point out that this probably wouldn't have happened without Jeff giving me the pasta machine for the price of shipping. And for those who don't know Jeff, he's the IAP forum administrator.

Edward Cypher

Awesome Jeff and Bob!!! You are two of the reasons I tell everyone I know about this site. Wonderful people and wonderful vendors. May you be rewarded 100x for your generosity.

2ndFloor

I received mine yesterday as well. Several very interesting blanks and nice pe kits. Seeing the completed razor makes me want to get at it, but I'm in the middle of insulating the shop now. Next week will be my time.

Thank you BSea

Steve

Top Bottom