Casting wood, jarrah burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

I am done stabilizing and casting so here is some stuff someone should use. I have a flat rate box full of some thin wood and natural edged burls and figured woods that should make good casting. Many species in here but mostly honduran rosewood burl, jarrah, aussie burls, buckeye, maple, and amobyna burl. I also included some spalted maple burl blocks with some black line that will make awesome pens once stabilized. $45 shipped.

I also have about 25 cut jarrah burl pen blanks perfect for casting. These are all figured on all four sides and cut slightly oversized 3/4+. I also have large burl chunks so I can cut more or for larger projects just let me know. These make awesome pens when you fill the cracks with resin and they are very stable dry over 15 years. $2.50 each or 2.00 each if you cut your own.

I also have a maple burl block that is roughly 6 x6 x 11 ish I think it could make a cool hollow form and will give it away for the price of shipping ($19). I can also look around for some other stuff to fill the box.

I should have more available once I get a chance to get to the bottom of some of my bins.

Attachments

• casting and stabilization box small.jpg
    casting and stabilization box small.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 417
  • jarrah burl small.jpg
    jarrah burl small.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 740
  • maple burl block 1.jpg
    maple burl block 1.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 404
  • maple burl 3.jpg
    maple burl 3.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

I'd like the flat rate box of thin wood and natural edged burls and figured woods for casting, please.

PM sent with Paypal info.

Maple Burl Block

I am interested in the Maple Burl block and did you say that you had some more Jarrad Burl blocks?
Pm me with info.

Last edited:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I also received my box - WOW is this stuff beautiful! I will have lots of fun with some inlay Jarrah!

Thanks Isaac!

Top Bottom