Camera Plus Underwater Enclosure...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timbo

I just got a new camera so I'm selling my Canon PowerShot A620 which has served me well. I'm a certified diver, so I also own the Canon WP-DC90 underwater enclosure for this camera (it also fits the A610) which worked well for taking underwater photos and movies on my dive trips. Actually, this waterproof case is good for any situation where the camera might be exposed to dirt or moisture...like a sandy beach, the surf, or on a boat.

For obvious reasons I'd like to sell both together. I'm offering the set here for $150 shipped within ConUSA.

The price includes all of the original accessories, manuals and software that came with the camera and waterproof enclosure. I'll also include a 2GB SD card that I no longer need. Do your own research, but that's a steal for these 2 items together.

I've taken all of my pen photos using this camera. It has all the features one would need to take great close ups, including macro setting and white balance. One of the best features of this camera is the Flip-Back display which allows for adjusting the rear display to face you, no matter which way the camera is pointing.

Post here if you want it. Its off to eBay if there are no takers here. Thanks for looking.

View in Gallery

Top Bottom