Burl Scrap, useless end bits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy Simmons

I'm looking for pieces of burl wood for a pet project I'm working on.

Do you have those stumpy ends of pen blanks too small for anything else? That's what I'm looking for. Instead of just tossing them I'm trying to find a good use for those bits of wood.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Blank ends (really any wood scraps) more than ½ of an inch long, and ¾-⅞ thick or thicker (⅝ blank stumps are too skinny, apologies)

Burl and other figured woods are preferred. leftover ebony, blackwood, or other dark woods would be great too.

I'm willing to pay for shipping, plus a little extra for the wood. The more you have laying about, the better!

Thanks,

Randy

robutacion

I'm looking for pieces of burl wood for a pet project I'm working on.

Do you have those stumpy ends of pen blanks too small for anything else? That's what I'm looking for. Instead of just tossing them I'm trying to find a good use for those bits of wood.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Blank ends (really any wood scraps) more than ½ of an inch long, and ¾-⅞ thick or thicker (⅝ blank stumps are too skinny, apologies)

Burl and other figured woods are preferred. leftover ebony, blackwood, or other dark woods would be great too.

I'm willing to pay for shipping, plus a little extra for the wood. The more you have laying about, the better!

Thanks,

Randy

Shame that you are so far, I have plenty but, the shipping would make a very expensive exercise just for off-cuts, more like shorts and casting pieces...!

I hope you get plenty from nearby...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom