BURL BLANKS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clayton717

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
I still have to many of these laying around. They came from a buyout I did. The guy I bought out had them labeled so I'm going off that. Here is what I have

SOLDAFZELIA BURL X 0 - $3.00 EACH SOLD

SOLDTHUYA BURL X 0 - $ 4.00 EACH SOLD

SOLDBOX ELDER BURL STABILIZED X 0 - $4.00 EACHSOLD

SOLDVIOLET BLACK INDIAN ROSEWOOD X 0 - $1.00 EACH SOLD
these are dark purple with dark streaks.

SOLDDESERT IRON WOOD X 0 - $2.00 EACHSOLD

Buyer pays flat rate shipping 6.80 for small box( in US). I can get 18 blanks in a box. I will ship outside U.S but buyer responsible for shipping and any other fees. Pay by PAYPAL -friends and family/ Thank you for looking

Attachments

• burl blanks.jpg
    burl blanks.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 385
  • blanks in sun.jpg
    blanks in sun.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

I'ld love to see the same blanks pictured in bright sunlight! :) (we might be able to actually see the purple color in there somewhere...)

liljohn1368

Has everything been updated? The reason I ask is. I see a few that Would Like to have if they're not all taken. If you still have them I'll take.

Afzelia - 2
Violate Black Indian Rosewood - 10
Desert Ironwood - 3

Last edited:

clayton717

Has everything been updated? The reason I ask is. I see a few that Would Like to have if they're not all taken. If you still have them I'll take.

Afzelia - 2
Desert Ironwood - 3
Yes the list has been updated and all that you want are available. will send PM with info

liljohn1368

Ok. Payment and address sent.

Thanks,
JP

Afzelia - 2
Desert Ironwood - 3
Yes the list has been updated and all that you want are available. will send PM with info

clayton717

Steve (2ndFloor). I have sold everything except the ones you wanted. If you still want them contact me. Thank you.

And Thank you to the others that bought some.

Skie_M

A shame ... I wanted a bit of that Afzelia, but I have to wait for Fridays to get paid ... :)

Do please let us know when you get some more of this stuff in!

Skie_M

Got mine today! :)

Someone had backed out, and I was able to pick up the missed order ...

Looking in this box, however .... wowee! there's 4 extras!

I do have to ask, however ... for my own safety, since I'm allergic to cocobolo ... what exactly are these extra blanks? I noticed that one is marked Ebony?? and 2 are marked Afzelia Lay. The fourth one is marked THMBOT1 eludes positive identification ... from the weight and the color of the sapwood, however, I'm thinking it might also be cocobolo ... can you confirm what this is?

I hit it with my block plane ... the grain and color are gorgeous ... hoping it's not cocobolo! :)

Attachments

• coco.jpg
    coco.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:

clayton717

Got mine today! :)

Someone had backed out, and I was able to pick up the missed order ...

Looking in this box, however .... wowee! there's 4 extras!

I do have to ask, however ... for my own safety, since I'm allergic to cocobolo ... what exactly are these extra blanks? I noticed that one is marked Ebony?? and 2 are marked Afzelia Lay. The fourth one is marked THMBOT1 eludes positive identification ... from the weight and the color of the sapwood, however, I'm thinking it might also be cocobolo ... can you confirm what this is?

I hit it with my block plane ... the grain and color are gorgeous ... hoping it's not cocobolo! :)

If it was the larger blank 1 x1 I believe it is tambootie.

Top Bottom