Wanted broken part

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
I need a lower cap for the classic rollerball kit the part that holds the spring and screws on the coupler of the lower tube. couldn't fins anybody that I can get one at a vendor.. My personal pen that I have carried for years has broken .. any help would be appreciated.. I hate to buy the whole kit..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

David, I am sorry but I do not have one. I do have the CSUSA Americana rollerball - snap top and the part you need may be the same as it. I would be happy to send it to you - PM me if you want it

sbwertz

David, I am sorry but I do not have one. I do have the CSUSA Americana rollerball - snap top and the part you need may be the same as it. I would be happy to send it to you - PM me if you want it

I think I have some of those kits down at the blind center, but can't get in until the 9th...closed for the holidays and semester break.

glenspens

kits

I am not sure what kit you need will any of these work.....

Attachments

• DSCN7267.jpg
    DSCN7267.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN7268.jpg
    DSCN7268.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN7266.jpg
    DSCN7266.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 148
Pen part wanted too...

Speaking of pen kits with missing/damaged parts. This one has been laying around my shop for some time.

Have a PSI Big Ben Cigar CLICK pen kit with a broken center coupler. Color is gunmetal, but gold will work fine. Pen kit model # is PKBIGCP2. Can't think of much else to use it for without this critical part. PSI told me a long time ago the part was not available.

Willing to trade.

Top Bottom