Boxes of pen blanks and Tru Stone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jj9ball

I think this may finally be it! Here is the last of the stuff the wife says is taking over our life.

Listing 6 - misc box of 50+ that includes purpleheart, lacewood, zebrawood, bocote, maple, amboyna burl, afzelia burl, redwood burl, bog oak, ancient kauri wood, and more $30 + shipping

Listing 7 - misc large flat rate box of over 100 blanks Kauri wood, heart pine, wenge, purple heart, bocote, afzelia burl, red palm, zebrawood, black and white ebony, pink ivory and more $40 plus shipping

Listing 8 - box of small amboyna burl blocks. I think you can see them all individually. Most are 1 1/2" thick by various sizes. The piece on the far right is probably closer to curly nara than it is to amboyna burl. $50 plus shipping

Listing 9 - box of 130+ tru stone offcuts. Most blanks are around 1" long and 3/4" square. This should be really good for someone wanting to do some segmenting (that was what I had used them for). With the current price of tru stone I couldn't see throwing this stuff out. (yes, I'm a hoarder) $30 plus shipping

Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of the above. I will take payment through paypal. Thank you for looking and helping me clean my shop.

Attachments

• IMG_4761.jpg
    IMG_4761.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_4762.jpg
    IMG_4762.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_4763.jpg
    IMG_4763.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4764.jpg
    IMG_4764.jpg