Bolt for Bolt Action pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Had a customer contact me because he broke the bolt off of his chrome bolt action pen. So, before I cannibalize a a BA kit, I thought I'd ask if anyone has an extra chrome bolt and the cylinder it screws into they would be willing to sell.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Hmmm ... I would think that that sort of thing might be covered by PSI's warranty service ... call their customer service rep and see if they can send you a replacement! :)

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Hmmm ... I would think that that sort of thing might be covered by PSI's warranty service ... call their customer service rep and see if they can send you a replacement! :)
Planning on doing that Monday. Thought I'd check here in the meantime.

its_virgil

I just looked and now i remember. It is missing the clip and screw on end piece. A customer broke the clip then lost the screw on end. Otherwise it is complete. Has been used so it has a small scratch or two. Maybe you can get a complete assembly using it with yours and combining the two. It is yours if you want it.
Don

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I just looked and now i remember. It is missing the clip and screw on end piece. A customer broke the clip then lost the screw on end. Otherwise it is complete. Has been used so it has a small scratch or two. Maybe you can get a complete assembly using it with yours and combining the two. It is yours if you want it.
Don
Don, I have several complete kits, just trying to avoid cannibalizing one for the bolt and cylinder. If kit this is a chrome kit and is missing pieces other than the bolt and cylinder it screws into, that would be great.
I PM'ed you my address.

Last edited:
Top Bottom