Blanks, see original post for the deal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

Assorted blanks, plus Charlie's (newlondon88) molds. Did I mention I'll throw in around 10 or so bits, as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 224
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

Hey Mike what's up? Obviously I'm screwing things up as usual.:confused: Chuck trying to help me out trying to post a for sale after I found out you can't have an auction. So, as you can see I have a closed post, three post that make no damn sense and I'm unable to upload more than one photo. So all is, how bout you?:redface:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Hanging in there Bob.:rolleyes: Its been 6 years since you last posted ( something about your dogs). I take it your running through just to sell off all your old stuff. If you dont get what your looking for your welcome to stay a while.

Rollerbob

Yeah, after retiring I hung up the lathe and been traveling. I looked at all this stuff in my shop and thought that it is a shame to let it set. I should just give it away but I am too selfish for that! I would appreciate it if you or someone on the board would just delete all of todays post and I will attempt another run so it's not so stinking confusing for everyone. I'm going to be around for a while so I may just stop in and harass the populace!:biggrin: Thanks for the shout out.:cool:

magpens

I would like to buy all the Zens and the Emperors, if you are parting this out.

Top Bottom