Blanks for Donations to the Relay for Life

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

awood6971

A brief back story.

I lost my Mother to Cancer back in 2001. Since then I have been active with the American Cancer Society and Relay for Life events. This year I started my own team and am trying to raise $1000. I have already raised over $200 by selling pens that I have made. I still have quite a way to go before I meet my goal. I am asking for donations to help reach that goal and in exchange I will send you a set of 6 blanks. I have randomly grouped them together and have 7 sets available. Any and all donations will be accepted. Thank you all, in advance, for your support.

Set 001 This set is gone.

Set 002

Set 003 This set is gone.

Set 004 This set is gone.

Set 005

Set 006 This set is gone.

Set 007

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

If you send me your payment info, I'll be happy to send you a donation. I don't expect you to ship any blanks to Canada, that expense would kinda defeat the purpose of the donation.
Len

elkhorn

Please PM me the payment info as well. By the way, what are the blanks made of?

Keep up the good work.

awood6971

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone that made a donation no matter how big or small. Every dollar counts. To date your Donations combined have brought me $200+ closer to my goal and will do wonders toward helping those afflicted with Cancer as well as helping to find that Cure.

I still have 3 sets of blanks left to give out in exchange for more donations.

Please Help and join in the Fight against Cancer. Whether you make a donation through me, helping me to reach my goal, or through someone else. We all know or know of someone that has been affected by Cancer. No one should have to suffer through this terrible disease. Let's all work together to eradicate Cancer. Let's make this a world where no one ever has to hear "you have cancer" again. Let's make this a world FULL of BIRTHDAYS.

Thank you.
Allan

yorkie

I don't need any blanks but maybe we can all make a pen for you to auction off at a big pen auction event, or website or special Etsy weekend sale of pens.

Here's a picture of a couple I made. I would happily give you one of them if you want to go with that idea.

Guys!?

Attachments

• il_570xN.522762090_dmv1.jpg
    il_570xN.522762090_dmv1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 49
  • il_570xN.522763836_lrgq.jpg
    il_570xN.522763836_lrgq.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom