Beall Collet Set, large for small

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BKind2Anmls

I am looking to trade the 1.25 inch set for the 1 inch set.

I accidentally bought the Beall collet set for a larger lathe (I have a midi lathe) and thought maybe someone out there may have upgraded from a small to a large lathe and would have the small Beall Collet set and need the larger one.

I bought an adapter but would prefer not to use it and, instead, use the smaller set.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BKind2Anmls

That would be great. I just did some research to see if the same collets will work in both chucks. While I couldn't find this specific information, it seems that they will from the Beall product list.

However, I sent Beall an email asking if the collets would work and if we needed to exchange collet nuts and spanner wrenches as well, or if the nut and wrenches will fit both chucks.

I measured the inside diameter of mychuck at 1.25" but I couldn't find my receipt to know for sure. I thought Beall only had the two sizes until I just looked at their website. I need the 1" x 8.

I will PM you Beall's answer and then we can mail whatever parts are necessary to each other.

Thanks.

Dan Masshardt

That would be great. I just did some research to see if the same collets will work in both chucks. While I couldn't find this specific information, it seems that they will from the Beall product list. However, I sent Beall an email asking if the collets would work and if we needed to exchange collet nuts and spanner wrenches as well, or if the nut and wrenches will fit both chucks. I measured the inside diameter of mychuck at 1.25" but I couldn't find my receipt to know for sure. I thought Beall only had the two sizes until I just looked at their website. I need the 1" x 8. I will PM you Beall's answer and then we can mail whatever parts are necessary to each other. Thanks.

I can send you my wrenches too. The collets are er32 and all the same. I only have a few but they aren't the beall ones so you'll want to keep yours.

Top Bottom