Baron closed end mandel

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

These aren't all that expensive new, but I thought I'd check and see if anyone had one that they won't use again

I'm looking for a 25/64 madrel for the Baron lower tube Preferably the arizona sillouttes type but any would do

Yes, I'm aware of who the vendors who sell them are

Thanks!

Dan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

I have one. I just have to see if it's for the lower barrel or the cap. Let me check in the morning. Be forewarned postage might be a tad more than you pay there.

lyonsacc

Dan,

I have an extra from woodcraft for a cigar. I just tried it on a Baron lower barrel tube and it fits nicely. It is not a pin chuck, it is the kind with a nut on the end. I have never used them, so I don't know if there would be a problem using it on a Baron kit. I'd have to check my records, but I think I got it on a closeout for $8 or so.

Dave

Dave

toddlajoie

Dan,

I have an extra from woodcraft for a cigar. I just tried it on a Baron lower barrel tube and it fits nicely. It is not a pin chuck, it is the kind with a nut on the end. I have never used them, so I don't know if there would be a problem using it on a Baron kit. I'd have to check my records, but I think I got it on a closeout for $8 or so.

Dave

Dave

You can use the Cigar closed end for the Baron body, but the bushing they give for the sizing is different. Just leave the bushing off and measure the end with calipers... I have the Baron version with the Baron sized bushing (0.480" I believe) but have used it for cigars (0.575" if I remember right...) You could also use a cigar tube and turn a piece of aluminum or wood down to about that size and cut a little piece off to use as a bushing to get close...

Falcon1220

I have one. I just have to see if it's for the lower barrel or the cap. Let me check in the morning. Be forewarned postage might be a tad more than you pay there.

I would be interested in that one if you are willing to part with it
Postage should be a breeze as I am just down the road:giggle::giggle:

Curly

It's yours. PM me with your address and we can arrange a drop off or mail delivery. Maybe put it in an empty pop bottle and I'll toss it in the river and you can scoop it up in a few days when it floats by. :wink: :biggrin:

Falcon1220

It's yours. PM me with your address and we can arrange a drop off or mail delivery. Maybe put it in an empty pop bottle and I'll toss it in the river and you can scoop it up in a few days when it floats by. :wink: :biggrin:
:biggrin::laugh:
The way is is raining now it may not be needed to go down the river. It may just float down the street.

Top Bottom