Awesome burls in 1x2x5" size aka knife block or bigger

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CharlesH

Hello there,

I am after awesome rare, knife block sized piece you have been hidding for years in your private stash. I am mostly rescaling knives and swiss army knives now.

Non exclusive list:

Cocobolo burl
Honduran rosewood burl
Any rosewood family burl
Afzelia burl
African blackwood burl
Douglas fir burl
Chittam burl
Douglas fir burl
Cedar burl

Thanks for your time,

Charles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Codger

Charles...you might check out Greg Dahl's 'OregonBurls.com'... You may know him from his TV Series the Burl Hunter. I've been a fan and burl bowl blank purchaser from him and never been disappointed. He offers great service and fast shipping times too... Oh yeah, he does carry and sell knife blanks plus many other types of blanks. Safe turning to you!

CharlesH

Charles...you might check out Greg Dahl's 'OregonBurls.com'... You may know him from his TV Series the Burl Hunter. I've been a fan and burl bowl blank purchaser from him and never been disappointed. He offers great service and fast shipping times too... Oh yeah, he does carry and sell knife blanks plus many other types of blanks. Safe turning to you!

Thanks for the suggestion!

EDIT: In fact I bought from this guy some black oak burl to make a table top a few years ago. Mostly looking for the most amazing exotic species. :)

C

Last edited:

robutacion

Hello there,

I am after awesome rare, knife block sized piece you have been hidding for years in your private stash. I am mostly rescaling knives and swiss army knives now.

Non exclusive list:

Cocobolo burl
Honduran rosewood burl
Any rosewood family burl
Afzelia burl
African blackwood burl
Douglas fir burl
Chittam burl
Douglas fir burl
Cedar burl

Thanks for your time,

Charles

G'day Charles,

I have a bunch of stabilized knife handle blanks to be listed on my private web-store, in the next day or two, you may want to have a look on the #33 burl (Tortuosa Willow burl)...!

PS: I can cut also some PNG Rosewood burl...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:
Top Bottom