AKA Sorority Inspired Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fitty

I have a co-worker of mine who is a member of the Alpha Kappa Alpha (AKA) Sorority that has requested 5 pens. Unfortunately for me, she has requested them in their sorority colors, which I've been unable to find. The closest I've come is the pink coral tru-stone, which contains no green.

Looking for someone to pour 5 custom blanks in salmon pink and green apple. Let me know if you can help me out or has any other ideas utilizing existing blanks on the market.

For reference:
Alpha Kappa Alpha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks in advance,

fitty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Alternatively, you can try this:
I bought the green apple/lime green as a 4 pack from Exotic Blanks or PSI. The same goes for the salmon/pink (it was actually solid pink). Maybe you can make a segmented pen with the stock blanks? I made a maroon and white for a Texas A&M alumnus.

I hope you get what you are looking for! :)

Quality Pen

I really thought PSI made one that was almost exactly like AKA. I couldn't readily find it, but it's worth double checking. I'm short on time right now but I will revisit!

healeydays

Another idea would be painted tubes with the appropriate color nail polish, a decal of their sorority and then in clear resin. Done a couple of those and they were well received...

Top Bottom