Acrylic shavings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodkiller

My wife wants acrylic lathe shavings if anyone is up to saving them for her. She needs lots of different colors, and a bunch of it, sorted by color for some crafts she is will be making. She will also pay for shipping. If anyone would be interested please pm me, I gotta get to turning for her. :)

Thanks,
Mike.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chasper

You can have what ends up in my dust collector, 5-15 gallons per week. I don't turn anything but acrylics, but it isn't sorted, sometimes it is short shavings, sometimes long threads and sometimes micro fine threads, always mixed with dust.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
You can have what ends up in my dust collector, 5-15 gallons per week. I don't turn anything but acrylics, but it isn't sorted, sometimes it is short shavings, sometimes long threads and sometimes micro fine threads, always mixed with dust.
Gee Whiz, Gerry!!!

Can't you make them consistent for a week???!!!:eek::eek::eek::biggrin:

triw51

Gee Whiz, Gerry!!!

Can't you make them consistent for a week???!!!:eek::eek::eek::biggrin:

Or put a nylon stock in the tube and save one color at a time

Top Bottom