Acrylic playing card blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aussie

Long story short:

A neighbour of mine is always giving me a hand with handyman issues, he does these things only because he is a really nice person and expects nothing in return. He and his wife are huge card players and have a huge shed in their yard and host card nights every Friday night, with up to 30 people attending. They play cards and drink till the small hours of the night, never any issues, never too much noise.

I would love to be able to pay back - I would love to be able to turn say ten or so pens for them, but want playing cards along the body of the acrylic. Slimline design. I have googled and haven't found what I want so am throwing this out there for help.

I live in Australia but happy to pay postage as this is a payback to a really nice genuine person.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rholiday

"The Classic Nib" has some playing card blanks by Patterson Grant.
Didn't see any for slimlines - might want to change to a different kit, or ask if the blanks are available for a slimline.

mecompco

Patterson Grant's card blanks are awesome. I would REALLY think hard about putting them on the Sierra platform. Here's one I've done on an Elegant Sierra.

Regards,
Michael

Attachments

• Playing Card Elegant Sierra 1.jpg
    Playing Card Elegant Sierra 1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 249
  • Playing Card Elegant Sierra.jpg
    Playing Card Elegant Sierra.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 220
  • Playing Card Elegant Sierra 3.jpg
    Playing Card Elegant Sierra 3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

MrFrost

Check out Blanks By SweetCheeks on Facebook. She can do custom blanks, fast and very well priced. I highly recommend! Message her with your request and you will have an answer very quickly!

Curly

MIKL lives in your state of Victoria and he does them too. Private message him and see if he can help you.
His pen is the one on the front page at the moment.

From what I've done so far, 8mm is the smallest I would ever do. If I did a slimline there would be very little acrylic covering the blank at all. These are all 8mm tube pens, tec bolts and tiny giants.

Attachments

• IMG_20170319_052653621.jpg
    IMG_20170319_052653621.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 179
Top Bottom