8 Awesome Australian Pen Blanks from George's Bit of Timber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
And the winner is .....

#14 - Weswrestle10

Congratulations Wesley!

Please send a PM to Robutacion (George Valentine) with your mailing address to claim your prize.

Be sure to look over George's list of timbers to see what he has available and see if there is something there that you might particularly like to have. George is open to suggestions for blanks to include in this set of 8 blanks - or you can just leave it up to him to select 8 blanks for you.

Thanks to everyone who threw their name in the hat. Be sure to watch for George's next "Mr. Anonymous" game and make your guesses. Your chances to win are as good as anyone else's.

Happy New Year everyone
Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
In case anyone is interested in how the drawing was done -- I assigned numbers from 1 to 25 to each eligible entrant based on their order of replying to the thread. I then used random.org to select a random number from 1 to 25, which happened to be 14.

Edgar

robutacion

#14 - Weswrestle10

Congratulations Wesley!

Please send a PM to Robutacion (George Valentine) with your mailing address to claim your prize.

Be sure to look over George's list of timbers to see what he has available and see if there is something there that you might particularly like to have. George is open to suggestions for blanks to include in this set of 8 blanks - or you can just leave it up to him to select 8 blanks for you.

Thanks to everyone who threw their name in the hat. Be sure to watch for George's next "Mr. Anonymous" game and make your guesses. Your chances to win are as good as anyone else's.

Happy New Year everyone
Edgar

Thanks for doing this mate, it was interesting to see so much interest...!

Congrats to the prize winner, I will wait for shipping info...!

Cheers
George

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
#14 - Weswrestle10

Congratulations Wesley!

Happy New Year everyone
Edgar

Thanks for doing this mate, it was interesting to see so much interest...!

Congrats to the prize winner, I will wait for shipping info...!

Cheers
George

Thanks George - it was my pleasure.

I was especially glad to see almost 30 members express an interest in your great blanks, most of whom have not yet participated in your contests. I would say that I have achieved my objective of raising awareness about your fun & informative contests & the extreme genenerousity of "Mr. Anonymous"

Signoreandrew

Thanks for going this dad I didn't win but glad someone gets to enjoy some nice blanks ( still wish it was me tho) thanks for doing this

Rockytime

We have 25 entries. The winning entry will be posted soon.

Good luck to all

1. Sprung
2. Mjrbuzz
3. Wyone
4. Warren White
5. Quality Pen
6. Signoreandrew
7. Wob50
8. Strifilo
9. RCMattingly
10. Robertkulp
11. Califo
12. Endacoz
13. Waggoner
14. Weswrestle10
15. LBurns5980
16. 2nd Floor
17. Mike4066
18. MikeDoyle
19. CWalker935
20. Jimbo26
21. Cpmech425
22. Dryder
23. Cavediver
24. Rockytime
25. Epigolucky

WOW, I snuck in just in time.

Waggoner

Thank you Edgar for doing this and I look forward to more of yours and George's contest in the future. Thanks also for the tip about George's timber site.
Congrats to Wesley for the win.

Top Bottom