8.4 x1 and 8.4 x.75 tap

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I have a client that needs the 8.4 x1 tap. I used to sell that size but moved it up to 8.5 x 1. The 8.5 will not work for him.. Im also looking for the 8.4 x.75 tap that DCbluesman used to sell to fit the Heritance #6 feeds.. If your out of feeds and want to sell the tap and or die let me know.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Mike I'll check on the M8.4x 0.75 I know I have the M6.4x0.5 for the Heritance 5MM feed but might have gave the 6MM one away.

Brooks803

Mike I think I've got the 8.4x1 tap. I can check in a minute. I am flying out on vacation tomorrow so if I do have it PM me your mailing address so I can get it sent out before I leave. We can handle the back end of the deal when I get back.

Edit: I do have the 8.4x1

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thanks Jonathon pm with address sent. want to trade for some blanks?:biggrin:

Last edited:

PenMan1

Mike;
I THINK I've got an 8.4 x 75, unless I already sold you one. I had two or three. I sold MiKe Kennedy one. If I sold you the Die from that set, I should have one more tap to sell.
I'll look tomorrow.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thanks Andy I did get the die from you.. I accidently sent the tap to Australia....

lorbay

Andy do you have one to spare?? If so I would like one please cash or rare yellow cedar burl for trade if interested.
Lin.

PenMan1

Lin:
IF I have one left, there will only be one. I bought three or four of these when Lou had a few leftovers. I used to make the big Heritance sets a lot. I sold one set and I think the Mike's (Redburn and Kennedy) split my second set.

I SHOULD have only I tap and 1 die left.

Top Bottom