.50 cal tracer bullets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

I need 3 or 4 Tracer rounds for a .50 caliber. Hate to spend $60 for a box of 20, when I only want a few for a special order.
If anyone has 3 or 4 they would be willing to sell, pm me. Tell me how much you need for them & I can get payment sent to you! Thanks...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

I really should have been more clear. I've got an order for 2 .50 cal pens. Do not really want to go the wood kit style that I've done in the past. I was reading in the library about making a .50 cal pen using tracer rounds. Any .50 cal projectile would probably work. Just don't feel like buying a full box when I only need 3 or 4.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Billy,
I have these I'm not using right now. If they will work for you, PM me and we can work out a trade. To me they are no harder to drill out than the tracer rounds.

lorbay

Billy,
I have these I'm not using right now. If they will work for you, PM me and we can work out a trade. To me they are no harder to drill out than the tracer rounds.

So what are you saying Monty they are just filled with lead?? I had a Navy guy give me one he wanted made and holy crap when I went to drill it out I broke 4 drill bits be for I gave up and bought some tracer rounds.
Lin

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Billy,

So what are you saying Monty they are just filled with lead?? I had a Navy guy give me one he wanted made and holy crap when I went to drill it out I broke 4 drill bits be for I gave up and bought some tracer rounds.
Lin
I believe these are referred to as ball rounds. It's a steel type core, not lead and definitely not an armor piercing round (those are impossible to drill).
If you broke 4 bits, you probably had AP bullets. AP rounds I believe have black tips.

Last edited:

Sataro

Please close this thread. Pm's have been sent to all parties who offered rounds. Thanks to all. Much easier than driving 150 mile round trip to find some in Dallas.

Top Bottom