19 pc. metric ER32 collets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Probably a long shot -- but nothing ventured, nothing gained.:)

I'm looking for the specific set that was sold by 800watt on eBay and recently by AMTools.com. -- 19 pcs. 2 mm - 20 mm and came in a lidded wooden box drilled out to fit the collets.

In case you have this set and don't use it that much, I am more than willing to take it off of your hands. I will have it sent to my daughter in MI to minimize the mailing costs.

Hoping!!:good:

Brooks803

Saw this on eBay. Cheapest I've ever seen a set: ER11 16 ER20 ER25 32 Spring Collet Set CNC Milling Lathe Tool Engraving Machine | eBay

Another set: ER32 19 Pcs Spring Collets Set 2 20mm ER32 Collet for CNC Engraving Machine USA | eBay

You can buy or build a stand: ER32 Metric Collet Rack Engraved for All Sizes Organizer Set Holder Stand 212 | eBay

Personally I use one of these as my stand. Plenty of extra space for holding glued up blanks: June Tailor Mini Mega RAK II Thread Rack Holds 60 Spools | eBay

I know its not the specific set you're after, but the price is to good not to share

Last edited:

sbell111

Probably a long shot -- but nothing ventured, nothing gained.:)

I'm looking for the specific set that was sold by 800watt on eBay and recently by AMTools.com. -- 19 pcs. 2 mm - 20 mm and came in a lidded wooden box drilled out to fit the collets.

In case you have this set and don't use it that much, I am more than willing to take it off of your hands. I will have it sent to my daughter in MI to minimize the mailing costs.

Hoping!!:good:

You could give 800watt a call and see if he can get you a set for a good price. Google gives his business number as 562-623-1197 or 562-926-3921.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks Steve & Jonathon for taking the time!

Steve: No answer at both ph. #'s.

Jonathon: Some great alternatives if I can't find what I'm really hoping for!

Top Bottom