Sept 24th, 2016

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Per discussion at the meeting.....

Teddy has volunteered to host the next meeting in Tuckerman on the 24th of September at 'about' 10am. Make plans now to be there! Ted will provide directions/address for GPS to get there at a later time...

Ideas for demos?

Continuation of kitless pen making.....

Also, don't forget to bring some drilled and glued blanks for the veterans to use. They need more then one person prepping pieces! Ken would be a great contact for this info(pen kit/tube requirements)

Scott (WOOHOO, three months) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I talked with Ken today. I don't know where he was when we talked about meeting dates, but he has a conflict with the 24th. I don't remember if anyone said that they couldn't attend on the 17th or the 10th. I think we chose the 24th just to have a better chance of cooler weather. But if nobody has an objection, I suggest we change to the 17th so Ken can come. I'll also post this in an email.

Disappointed...

I was and am very disappointed that I was unable to make it....I was leaving my shop when my wife texted me & said that she felt a lot worse. We ended up going to the emergency room & found that she had pneumonia....I have about 12 blanks & pen kits ready for the VA along with about 200 strips of 400, 600, & 800 grit sandpaper & a bottle of Hutt's Crystal Coat....I will contact Ken & get them to him in the next few days....So I guess I will try again in September!:frown:

BSea

Ok, there's been a new development. Many of you know James Huntsman who moved to Japan last fall. He's going to be back in October for some training. If we move the meeting to Oct 22 or 29, he'd be able to come. I'm just throwing it out there.

TDE

meeting date

When I offered to host the meeting in Sept. I forgot about my daughter(who is pregnant) in Texas who is supposed to have her son on Sept. 28th. It actually would work better for me to host in October. The date doesn't really matter to me just what ever works for most others. We can just discuss which date works for the most people.:) Ted

TDE

Not that my shop needs cleaning up, but I have a place for the meeting that is a couple blocks from my shop that will make a great meeting place. I started to say I had a friend that offered to let us use his man cave but Bob was amazed when I told him I had a friend. This way I don't have to clean the shop at all. Whew, what a relief. Looking forward to seeing everyone .
I'm planning on bringing my nova comet over so we will have a lathe. I thought about asking Bob to bring his but I don't want him to scratch his new truck. Scott has been released now so he could load it.:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom