Just An Idea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I'm thinking about making a group buy for us Arkansas guys every 60 or 90 days. We could spread the shipping cost across the board and then I can ship from here (my house in Benton) via USPS "Small Flat Rate Box" for $5.15.

I'd foot the bill for the initial order and collect your piece of the pie through PayPal using the I'm sending money to family or friends selection. I'd also be willing to meet in a central location for drinks or coffee so we could get together and bypass the shipping all together. Maybe we could do this to coincide with our quarterly meetings (which I will be making from now on)

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Idea

It is a long way from LA but I would be willing to drive up for coffee! What are you thinking about buying? Blanks, kits or both? As soon as someone decides about next meeting I need to get it on my calendar...

I have to regroup on this idea and read some rules before we get too involved with this. It was pointed out to me (correctly I might add) that albeit this is a very limited target audience that I'm trying to reach, this would be a group buy, and therefore subject to the group buy rules.

BSea

We've discussed group buys (Outside the forum) a few times, and it never went anywhere. Maybe the best way would be to use the contact list and send a mass e-mail to our group.

Top Bottom