February Meeting??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Knucklefish

heat and seat

Hey Bob I would be happy to bring a few folding chairs and my kero heater if you want, just let me know.
John
PS....Of course with the baked beans we'll have to keep the open flame on the heater at a minimum ;-)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Hey Bob I would be happy to bring a few folding chairs and my kero heater if you want, just let me know.
John
PS....Of course with the baked beans we'll have to keep the open flame on the heater at a minimum ;-)

In that case, we eat at the end of the day!

Scott (no blue-flamer club here) B

BSea

John
Hey John,
Yes bring your heater if you don't mind. I have a torpedo heater, but it's not good to leave it on too long. And I have about 6 chairs. But I was going to PM everyone to bring a lawn chair. So we should be ok.

Knucklefish

John

In that case, we eat at the end of the day!

Scott (no blue-flamer club here) B

Just don't want Bob's shop to look like your avitar. :biggrin::biggrin:

McBryde

Anyone looking for any kind of wood in particular? Any special sizes? If so, I'll look around and might have it laying around here somewhere. Trying to minimize my stock around here.

E

BSea

Cool. I cant wait to meet yall. I'll bring some chairs and home made salsa, chips,
I can bring a propane heater too if we need. I think the bottle is half full
Hey Joe, we should be set for heat. I have a propane heater, and John is bringing his kerosine heater, so I think you can leave yours at home. Plus it should be close to 50 if the forecast holds, so heat shouldn't be much of an issue. But by all means bring the salsa & chips:).

BSea

This is just a quick reminder for everyone to bring a 2 liter of whatever yo0u want to drink. I don't think we'll need chairs, so if I told you to bring a lawn chair, just ignore that. I think we're looking at somewhere between 10 & 12 people. We're growing, slowly but surely.

TDE

Hey guys just wanted to thank everyone for the great meeting . Nice to meet everyone. Bob, thanks again for letting us come to your house. I really enjoyed it all. Ted :)

Knucklefish

Thanks Bob!!

Bob, just a short note to say thanks so much for allowing us bunch of rowdies to invade your home. You are truly the "host with the most". The brats and fixins were great and a good time was had by all. Thanks so much!!
John P

SDB777

Bob, just a short note to say thanks so much for allowing us bunch of rowdies to invade your home. You are truly the "host with the most". The brats and fixins were great and a good time was had by all. Thanks so much!!
John P

Gotta throw in a +1 on this....had some fun, learned a little more!!

Scott (WOOHOO! for Bob) B

BSea

Hey guys, it was my pleasure. I really enjoyed this meeting too.

I got the blanks out of the mold, and I think they'll turn out pretty good. Now it's up to Little Joe to see what he can do with them. Joe, you'll probably have to explain to your son who Little Joe was. But maybe he's heard that a few times before.:wink:

McBryde

John P

+ 2 on this. Thanks for the warm hospitality and good food!

E

doug57

Bob,

Thanks for hosting (the brauts & dogs were excellent also).
Good to see everyone, looking forward to the next one.

Doug

Top Bottom