DIRECTIONS TO MEETING OCT. 22 2016

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TDE

Well, it's one week away from meeting time we need to get a count on who is planning on being here. My friends are ready to start cooking so I need a number.

DIRECTIONS TO MEETING

Coming north on hwy 67 go to exit 87. It doesn't say Tuckerman on the sign but it is the best way to get there. Turn left go over the highway then 3 miles to a tee. Turn right and go almost a mile, then turn right on Hulen street. Go two blocks then left on Anthony street. Pass two houses on the right then there is a metal building. That is it. The address is 107 Anthony Street Tuckerman. If you have any trouble finding us call my phone: 870-217-1004

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Clayton

TDE I truly apologize but I must go to Memphis on Saturday to deal with some business. I fear that it will be an all day trip.

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Ted, Wish I could come but as I feared I'm still a little too close to my surgery date to travel with any comfort. Surgery was without incident and rehab is moving along. Getting more movement every day. Hopefully I can make the next one. Hope you have a nice meeting.

TDE

Freddie, glad to hear all is going well with your recovery. Wish you could be there. Take care. See you next time. Dave, glad you're going to be there. A whole lot closer for you for sure. Hopefully we have a few more able to come. :)

SDB777

I plan to attend

Welcome aboard!!!! Just noticed this was your first posting....very cool.

Replied in the email that was sent, but I have a few moments before the sun is high enough to start digging through the mess to do some packing. With the closing date getting closer, I'll pretty much be spending all the free time I have packing and sorting throw-away stuff until the move....regretfully I won't make it.

But now I'm 'armed' with directions....might be a good roadtrip to drop off some slabs and such:wink:

Scott (stuff is heavy) B

TDE

Ronbob, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to meeting you in the morning. Scott I hate to hear you and Lyn can't make it but you need to get moved so we can come out and check out your new place. See everyone tomorrow.:)

Top Bottom