Dec Meeting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I'll be glad to host a meeting on Dec 5th or the 12th. I'd prefer the 5th, but if it works better for more people on the 12th, I can do that instead.

Post your ideas here, and what we might do for demos.

And of course we can do a pen swap.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

I've got a three Oak log milling job this coming weekend.
Then I start on a huge milling job the weekend following Turkey Day, which will probably take me through Dec 19th/20th. Then I have another scheduled that following weekend....some Pecan, most likely spalted! Then out to Benton for another....

Not sure if Lyn has plans for any of the dates....

Scott (I like being busy) B

DLGunn

I'm doing a craft show on the 5th and will be at my daughter's gymnastics meet in Hot Springs on the 12th. You guys have fun and take pictures.

BSea

I'm going to have to change to the 12th. I hope that still works for everybody. I'll send out a group e-mail in the next few days.

TDE

I can make the 12th. We have plans that night but I think I can get back in time. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks for hosting Bob. Ted:)

TDE

Phillip, I'm not sure you can get to Bob's house from yours. Glad you're able to make it. See you there. Ted

TDE

Well, My sons alternator went out on his car so I guess I'll have to help him change it tomorrow. I hate that I can't make it. Ya'll have fun. Maybe next time. Sorry Bob. Thanks for hosting. Ted

SDB777

I finished my milling job, probably about the time everyone was getting ready to go home.... Whew 2431bdft of ERC and Pine will make ya feel a little old(about 28-1/2 instead of 25)

So, who was able to make it?
What demo(s) did I miss?
Were there any left-overs to eat?

Scott (like me some leftovers) B

Top Bottom