Sept. Meeting - Raleigh, NC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
The next meeting is set for Sept. 29 at 6:30pm at the local WoodCraft store, same place as last time.

Planned demo's:
Photo Shop program - how to get a better photo
Turning Demo -

Bring a pen, other turnings and/or bring a blank for swapping with others.

If there are additional demo requests that the group would like to see, let me know. Also, if you are interested in doing a demo that can be accomodated as well.

Thanks,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sylvanite

If you have a pen photo that just didn't come out as good as you'd hoped, bring it (in electronic form) along. The PhtotShop demo should be more interesting if we can critique and try to improve each other's pictures, rather than just mine.

Regards,
Eric

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
Eric,
I think I may have some challenging photos to bring. Is there a specific file size or format that works best?

Balasharc

Will there be anyone who does casting at the meeting? If so I have some antique wormy riverwood pine I can bring and give away.

Brooks803

I'm talking it over with my wife to see if I can make it to the meeting. I'll let yall know as soon as I do. If I can make it I'd love to get some pieces of that riverwood pine John!

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
John,
I think there will be several cast of characters, uh I mean "casters" at the next meeting. I'd like to take a run at doing the "mutt" mix.

I'm looking forward to this next meeting!

Top Bottom