Does anyone still want to meet? - Page 2 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > Local Chapters > Raleigh, NC
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2015, 08:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

Photos: 0

I'm interested in a meeting if one gets planned.
whteglve is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-09-2015, 05:22 PM   #12 (permalink)

Photos: 9

Default Raleigh, NC Chapter - May Meeting

OK, so there seems to be some interest in getting together in the Raleigh area. So, I've reserved the classroom at WoodCraft off Pleasant Valley Road in Raleigh, it's off Glenwood Ave.

The meeting will start at 6:30pm on Thursday May 21, 2015. Bring your questions, pens to show off and general good attitude. Your participation in the discussions is needed. This first meeting of 2015 will be a kind of meet and greet and allow for open discussions.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please send me a PM or email through my website. I look forward to seeing everyone in May.

Kevin

Kevin Little
www.littlewooddesigns.com

Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals. Butch Cassidy

Leviblue is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-09-2015, 09:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Photos: 22

Awsome, cannot wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviblue View Post
OK, so there seems to be some interest in getting together in the Raleigh area. So, I've reserved the classroom at WoodCraft off Pleasant Valley Road in Raleigh, it's off Glenwood Ave.

The meeting will start at 6:30pm on Thursday May 21, 2015. Bring your questions, pens to show off and general good attitude. Your participation in the discussions is needed. This first meeting of 2015 will be a kind of meet and greet and allow for open discussions.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please send me a PM or email through my website. I look forward to seeing everyone in May.

Kevin

"You better cut the pizza in four pieces because Im not hungry enough to eat six." - Yogi Berra (and I hate the Yankees)
builtbybill is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2015, 05:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by builtbybill View Post
I am up for pretty much anything, just getting back into this, and trying to get more advanced.

Since you have not had a meeting in quite a while, and possibly a few of us new members, may just have a meeting for introductions and planning for future meetings. Just a suggestion.

Bill
Bill, you're right on target with that suggestion. The first meeting would be a meet and greet. So if there's 5 or less, we may have a few minutes left for discussions. 50 or more, we may take all evening to meet everyone.

If you have questions prior, let me know. You're close enough that a shop visit is doable.

Kevin Little

Old 04-10-2015, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

Yeah we are really close, I am right near the 40/42 intersection (Cleveland area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviblue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by builtbybill View Post
I am up for pretty much anything, just getting back into this, and trying to get more advanced.

Since you have not had a meeting in quite a while, and possibly a few of us new members, may just have a meeting for introductions and planning for future meetings. Just a suggestion.

Bill
Bill, you're right on target with that suggestion. The first meeting would be a meet and greet. So if there's 5 or less, we may have a few minutes left for discussions. 50 or more, we may take all evening to meet everyone.

If you have questions prior, let me know. You're close enough that a shop visit is doable.

"You better cut the pizza in four pieces because Im not hungry enough to eat six." - Yogi Berra (and I hate the Yankees)
Old 04-19-2015, 08:40 PM   #16 (permalink)

Default new member

Hi all,
Just learned about this organization through an electronic exchange with Kevin. Still new to this and in the process of setting up my own shop. I'd love to attend the meeting it that's ok.

Thanks,
Derek
ddaday is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-04-2015, 10:44 PM   #17 (permalink)

Just a reminder about the next meeting in the classroom at WoodCraft off Pleasant Valley Road in Raleigh, it's off Glenwood Ave.

The meeting will start at 6:30pm on Thursday May 21, 2015. Bring your questions, pens to show

Kevin Little

Old 05-07-2015, 10:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

Yep, I'm up for it.
jheengr is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-18-2015, 12:23 PM   #19 (permalink)

I'm interested, I'll be coming up from Fayetteville.
Jtvinny is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-18-2015, 01:12 PM   #20 (permalink)

Just found out that I will not be able to make it, i just found out this morning that I HAVE to be at my kids' sports banquet at 1800. Please let me know when the next meeting will be scheduled for so that I can make it, hopefully!

Thanks,

Bill

Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads