Zen Rollerball refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

I have a customer that wants a Zen pen but would like to know if you can use "Montblanc rollerball refills" for it. I have no idea so I thought I would ask you guys. Does anyone know if you can use "Montblanc rollerball refills" in a Zen pen. Also is CSUSA the only ones to carry that pen style?
Thanks

Last edited:

LanceD

Rob, I've used Mont Blanc refills in my Baron and Statesman pens and they both fit. I am sure they'll fit the Zen. I have had problems with the ones I had that the ink would start leaking out of them after just several days of use. It's an expensive refill to have to throw away after a few days. I junked them and went back to the Schmidt refills.

As for anyone else selling the Zen, Aaron at Lau Lau Woodworks sells the Stretch which to me looks identical to the Zen but without the magnetic cap. It posts by screwing on to the pen. I bought several from him but haven't tried the Zen yet.

Rob, I've used Mont Blanc refills in my Baron and Statesman pens and they both fit. I am sure they'll fit the Zen. I have had problems with the ones I had that the ink would start leaking out of them after just several days of use. It's an expensive refill to have to throw away after a few days. I junked them and went back to the Schmidt refills.

As for anyone else selling the Zen, Aaron at Lau Lau Woodworks sells the Stretch which to me looks identical to the Zen but without the magnetic cap. It posts by screwing on to the pen. I bought several from him but haven't tried the Zen yet.

I don't know if it is relevant or not, but when I looked at the Zen in the catalog, it mentioned keeping the pen away from laptops and other information storage systems... I like the looks of the pen, but decided not to try them for that reason... the stretch might be a good alternative.

Top Bottom