Zen Pen-Mini-Midi-Maxi

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Here are some shorten Zen pens. Springs were removed from the shorten version and tubes cut to exact measuremnts.
Mini- Fisher refill- tube length-2.240
Midi- Parker style refill-tube length 2.650
Maxi- As is from kit-3.350

20083119530_zen_mini_midi_max_cl.jpg

200831195322_zen_m_m_m_op.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jhs494

Very nice group of pens.
This is a good example of what you can do with the same kit by making some modifications.
I think I like the middle length best.

Thanks for sharing these with us.

GoodTurns

Anthony-
nice pens and many thanks for posting the sizes. I like the options better than the original kit. Particularly like the balance in the midi.
Jon

PenWorks

For what its worth, I just sold two of the regular size magnetic cap pens in cocobolo five minutes ago, they never even thought of looking at the shorter ones. The concept of the "magnetic cap" was enough to make them buy the pens. I felt like I let these two guys off cheap as they drove away in a new Ferrari F430 [:p]

rlharding

Hi Anthony,
you didn't let these guys off cheap. I will bet a 'pound to a penny' that they have friends who have ferraris.....and that set always look for the newest and unique.

They or their friends will be back.

constamj

I think I like the midi and mini. Both look really nice. I have made one of the standards, and was thinking about trying a shortened version. Thanks for figuring it out.

igran7

Beautiful pens Anthony. I am one of the few that actually likes the pen style. The midi and the maxi are my favs, but I prefer the Maxi. BTW good job on the pens!

drayman

sorry anthony, im with frank on these kits. personaly i dont like em. but you have done a great job with them.

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments and opinions. I am making myself a midi snake wood for a carry pen to see how the cap holds up under daily use. If you are of the opinion it is ugly, I would not recomend buying them. I found, I generally sell only items I like. It is a lot harder sale, to sell something you would not own. I have a problem with some pen reps and pen companies. They come out with new pens that are just ugly and they expect you to stock them just because you carry their line. They get offended when I tell them I'm not buying them because they are ugly and over priced. [B)]

Top Bottom