ZEN FP help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

There was a post a few years back about converting a Zen rollerball to a fouintain pen. It was post # 32486 and I have tried to find it with no luck. How do I find it or was it lost during the big change awhile back? I have not found any archives. I did find a link to the post in another thread but it was a dead end chase. Any help appreciated. Thanks!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

alphageek

Former Moderator
There was a post a few years back about converting a Zen rollerball to a fouintain pen. It was post # 32486 and I have tried to find it with no luck. How do I find it or was it lost during the big change awhile back? I have not found any archives. I did find a link to the post in another thread but it was a dead end chase. Any help appreciated. Thanks!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

If you post the link you found, Jeff can probably relate that back to the old post.

Dean

its_virgil

Thanks Dean. I found this post: http://www.penturners.org/forum/f14/zen-pen-final-detail-4093/#post391336
and was trying to find the post referenced in it.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Do a good turn daily!
Don

If you post the link you found, Jeff can probably relate that back to the old post.

Dean

Top Bottom