Zebra pen refills?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DMGill

A friend asked me if I could make a pen that uses Zebra refills. She wants the pen for her husband who likes the metal Zebra pens. It looks like that would be the rollerball. Has anyone used these refills? If so, on what pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DurocShark

Parker Gel refills write as good or better than the Zebra. The Easy Flow 9000 is even better than the Parker Gel.

You can go kitless and do the Zebra. I've done it before. But use a Parker style ballpoint kit and put a gel refill in it and let them play with it. I suspect they'll be happy.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I may be wrong, but looking at the pen on the web site I don't think there is a kit that would accept the refill. If they are just referring to the type of ink, a gel refill, then a Parker style refill pen would fit the bill.

I shouldn't admit this but my daily carry pen is a zebra. The refill looks like a Parker but is 1/4" shorter. I like their pens because they fit in a polo shirt pocket and a reliable click. You could take a Zebra F-402 and replace the rubber grip with wood. Or modify a pen to make it about 1/4" shorter.

DMGill

Thank you, Thank you! Ideas to play around with! This is not for Christmas, so I have time to play. I'll get some refills and see what I can fit them in.

thewishman

A Zebra refill is the perfect length for a Sierra Click and does not need the metal adapter. The only problem is the nib is a bit smaller in diameter and it is a bit loose where it extends from the pen body. I love the Zebra refills. too.

Top Bottom