Yoyospin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

arioux

Hi,

I just finish to go thru Yoyospin (Ed Davidson) photo album and i'm all depressed[V]. I think i'll sell everything and go back to bowling.:(

Seriously, whoever need idea for new things to try, go there.

Imagination an creativity at it's best. Plus his willing to share his technics and knowledge make him a great plus for the pen turner community. If there was to be a IAP hall of fame, people like Ed, Russ and few more would have my vote.

I just had to say it bacause we never take anought time to say thanks.

Thanks Ed.

Alfred

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

I also take a lot of inspiration from members here. But I try not to get depressed because their pens are better than mine. I take it as a goal to make as I learn diffrent techniques for making my pens. I've learned a lot, my pens are getting better and more creative. But it is hard to continue, sometimes, when you see beautiful pens made from garage scraps. [;)]

drayman

i agree with mark and steve, i thought mine was good, but after being a member on iap i soon realised they were crap, in the couple of weeks here they are 10 times better, and getting better all the time. so ED , RUSS and the rest of I A P members i salute YOU ALL. regards colin.

babyblues

Ha Ha! Nice! I was literally just about to make a similar post. Ed, I like your style. It kind of snuck up on me though. I was focused on turning bushing to bushing, then one day, I thought, "You know, Yoyospin's pens are pretty cool. Maybe I'll try something like that." Boy am I glad I came around.

BigguyZ

You know, I guess I have a different reaction. I'm not nearly at that level yet, but it's something that I can aspire to, and in time I'm confident in my own abilities and I think I might be able to match that level of craftsmanship. Maybe not, but I don't think it's impossible...

RONB

Passed Away Jan 17, 2011
In Memoriam
Since I joined this forum each pen I turn gets better than the last.
This is like studying at the guru's feet.Everybody shares the knowledge freely. This board rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom