Your help on the perfect fit worked.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimr

After all the help I got on the screwy berea instructions, I was able to figure it out and here's the proof. Not anything outstanding but I was really wanting to see how the kit worked. It is fine if you can figure out the instructions. This is a piece of elm from a tree on my place. Thanks for the help
I can't figure this file size thing out. I resized this to 32k and it is still a bit large
200510171540_pen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

btboone

Nice wood and finish Jim. Nice shape on the pen too. As for the picture, I find that 640 bits wide works well. I usually do a diagonal shot and go 640 x 480. You can usually specify how much to compress a jpeg in most photo software. I find that somewhere around 85% works well for most of my pictures. The amount of compression depends on how many color changes there are. It stores it something like: the next 43 dots are white, followed by 12 dots of gray, etc. Pictures with a lot of color changes can't be stored as small as simpler pictures.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Jimr, don't ask me for photo tips! [:D] I'm with you on the instructions, they definitely aren't up to par to say the least. However, it is a wonderful kit, and you and your elm did a great job under tough conditions. GJNP (Good Job, Nice Pen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom