WTB - Cav's Uni Pink Polyresin from Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gvpens

I was wondering if anyone had 1 extra
Cav's Uni Pink Polyresin

from Exotic Blanks.

They are currently out of stock and I just messed up a blank on a pen that I was going to give as a birthday gift.

If you happen to have an extra one I would be glad to buy it from you.

Thanks!

Wayne

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!!!

So, let me answer the door!!!

Don't believe everything you read on Exotics. There is no ALARM that goes off when the site "runs out" of inventory. And, especially on the handmade products, we bring in about 50 or so each day and don't always get them "into the computer".

In this particular instance, Dawn just checked and someone purchased the "last" seven pieces at 12:30 pm (just after noon). BUT, we will be making more tonight.

So, in short, if you are placing an order and one or two things are "out of stock", just put your "wishes" in the comments section of your order. Amazingly, we can usually "make it out of thin air" and ship within a day or so.

NO credit cards are actually processed until your order is packed, so you won't be overcharged. IF you are using PayPal (our preference since shipping is easier), we can send you a refund for unused overcharges or invoices for add-ons.

So, thanks for the opportunity to explain how our "system" works.

Dawn gets dozens of emails a day, so the better way to get information is either PM me on IAP or send questions to "turning" at exoticblanks.

Hope this helps, and if you would like a Cav's uni, we can have it ready tomorrow--just PM me or Dawn (PR_Princess)

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Try Dawn's bubblegum resin, has a similar look to Cav's Uni....

Not bad advice!!!

Actually, if you paint the tubes, Cav's Uni and Pink Pearl can be made to look nearly identical, Bubblegum is a little darker, if you see them side by side---but we are making more every day, so don't hesitate to ask!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom