Woodworkers Pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone out there know of an alternate supply of pencil leads for this pencil kit by CSUSA? I believe they are 1/4" x 4 1/4". 2 leads for ~ $3 seems a little pricey - or am I just being cheap[:p]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arehrlich

These are a little smaller, but a bit less expensive as well. Levenger sells both colored leads, highligher leads (wonderful - they are easily erased), and graphite leads.

The graphite sells for $8 for 18 leads, same as the highlighter leads.

I've sold a few of the woodworker's pencil to executives who want to be able to highlight their reports and then erase the highlighter later. Put a nice piece of wood and you have a super highlighter.

Check out http://www.levenger.com/PenRefill/PenRefillResult.asp

Alan

arehrlich

Just for information... Levenger sells a "woodworker's pencil" which they call a highligher for $20. Its very close to the mechanism of the CSUSA's upgraded pencil with a soft grip.

I've sold two in wood for $50 and $65. I've included two pieces of highlighter 'lead'.

200581232741_AP0118PNK_0803.jpg
<br />

Alan

Alan, are you saying these highlighter refills and graphite leads will fit the CSUSA woodworkers pencil[?] If they will it sounds like a heck of a deal [:p]

Checked the site more closely.[:I] The leads and highlighter refills are 6.5mm x 70mm. A little shorter than leads in kits - otherwise the same size.

Alan, I'm going to have to remeber to hit the refresh button before posting edits. I didn't see your reply till after I edited mine.[:I] It will look a lot classier than an ordinary highlighter. Should be good for boardrooms.[:)]

Gulfcoast

George --- you can obtain lead for the woodworkers pencil from Penn State Industies --- 3pcs for $1.25, item #PKSCL1

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom