woodturninz

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kinger

Does anybody know if they carry the regular PSI style stylus im in need of some of them but also in need some of their CA accelerator, just trying to order everything from one place and noticed PSI doenst carry the aerosol accelerator. or do you know of another vender that does?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LL Woodworks

I talked to woodturningz a few weeks ago about the PSI stylus. Woodturningz didn't ave access to it at that time, PSI hadn't released it to them.

One of the sales folks at Woodturningz got me hooked up with some gunmetal stylus inserts. Ordered and in TWENTY hours, they were in my hand ... twenty hours.

My problem is, that an all-wood pen, does not conduct anything via the stylus insert.
They look nice, but unless you are touching the edge of the stylus insert, you have no functional stylus. Where did I go wrong ???

plano_harry

Should conduct thru the clip if you are touching that. I have had no problem with PSI stylus. Others I have used do not work as well.

Harry

One of the sales folks at Woodturningz got me hooked up with some gunmetal stylus inserts. Ordered and in TWENTY hours, they were in my hand ... twenty hours.

My problem is, that an all-wood pen, does not conduct anything via the stylus insert.
They look nice, but unless you are touching the edge of the stylus insert, you have no functional stylus. Where did I go wrong ???

Top Bottom