Woodturningz question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimr

I keep seeing comments about Ryan and woodturningz. I went to the site and it had only slimline and cigar kits and a special on pink ivory blanks. Is there another site that has a more complete inventory for ordering?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Hi Jim,

As far as pen kits go, Woodturningz is a re-seller. So if you like a kit made by Penn State Industries (PSI) you call Ryan up and he gets it for you. I know he also has some kits from Berea as well. He imports and stocks lots of very nice wood, and he has a couple of other things he sells that are of interest to turners. He is a turner, and a penturner himself, so he has a feel for what we want. Call him up on the phone and just start asking questions.

Scott.

tomy2

I talked to him for the first time today. He was very helpful He cleared up alot of questions for me. A real nice guy...and I ordered over $100 from him. Great prices.....just my 2 cents worth!

Efletche

I just got my order in yesterday from Ryan. The Amboyna Burl blanks are so much deeper in color than anything I've purchased from Woodcraft. In fact, I'm ordering more today! I turned one of them yesterday in a Slim-line and boy does it stand out. I see myself using Ryan more often.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
No doubt in my somewhat limited mind that all my business needs to be done with Woodturningz... Ryan and his crew have gotten a bunch of my money and it has all be well spent... Jason has lead me into some great deals and I really appreciate being able to talk to someone who actually does what I do and understands my needs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom