Woodturning Store

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie

J have never ordered from them. But I really like the Woodcraft store. They say they have same day shipping, and I always have my order in a couple of days. Unlike pen state which is about 2 weeks.

m4skinner

looks like alot of copied pen kits.
Probably not copied. Probably same exact kits re-branded.

You may be right on some of the them but others not so much.
here are 3 I really looked:
legacy Buccaneer, like psi bolt action
legacy Stick Shift, like psi gear shift
legacy Inspirational, like psi faith hope and love

those 3 all are similar but different.

Wildman

Didn't see where they give quanity discount if buy more than 1 pen kit. So would not buy my pen kits from them but look vendors that do. When I shop for pen kits look to buy more than one kit a time and appreciate those few cents or dollars off. I also look for lowest shipping cost.

There chucks a different story folks seem to like them.

Lucky2

Didn't see where they give quanity discount if buy more than 1 pen kit. So would not buy my pen kits from them but look vendors that do. When I shop for pen kits look to buy more than one kit a time and appreciate those few cents or dollars off. I also look for lowest shipping cost.

Bill, are you sure they don't have quantity discounts? I see where they offer a lot of items, in quantities of ten for good prices. Personally, I'm not interested in purchasing anything right now, so I never checked the prices that closely. It may be worth it for you to take a second look, check them out a lot closer.
Len

JimB

They DO offer discounts of 10%, 15% or 20% depending on how many you buy. They even let you mix and match kits for the discount.

I just looked again. It's a bit confusing. It appears that for some kits they offer a quantity discount and for others they don't. If you want to know you may need to call them.

Last edited:

Wildman

You are right went back to site and did a little scrolling down to find buy in bulk & save which did not do yesterday. Also see where their shipping only $4.95 per order.

Many go-mens!

mmayo

I buy 20 Sierra like kits in assorted metals from them. Nice to have more variety. So far so good with their kits and service.

Top Bottom